In this paragraph, NaturClimb shows you the elements and work materials certified and used in its vertical works during the access time to the tree.
Equip of access to the tree and displacement
- Elements of event and installation of the rope of access:
– Cordino Dinema ∅1.6 mm and long of 45 m mm and 15 m and Dinema ∅1.7 mm and long of 50 m and 60 m; sacks of throwing of lead of 225, 250 and 300 gr and of rubber of 350 gr.
- Ropes of access and displacement, provided with an “epissure”:
– ARGIOPE: 60 m long and ∅11.7 mm. R = 3.200 daN
– GINKGO: 30 m long and ∅11.7 mm. R = 2.700 daN
– TACHYON: 15 m long and ∅11.5 mm. R = 2.870 daN
- Autoblock knots or prussiks: – PHOENIX: 0.70 m long and ∅10 mm. – VOLCANO: 0.90 m long and ∅10 mm. – OCEAN: 0.90 m long and ∅8 mm. – VOLCANO ANTIMERGER FTC: 0.90 m long and ∅8 mm.
- Autoblock knots or prussiks:
- PHOENIX: 0.70 m de long y ∅10 mm.
- VOLCANO: 0.90 m de long y ∅10 mm.
- OCEAN: 0.90 m de long y ∅8 mm.
- VOLCANO ANTIFUSION FTC: 0.90 m de long y ∅8 mm.
- Mechanical ascension systems conceived to gain access to the tree by means of the use of a rope in simple. –50 meters static rope of access TRUC 10,5 mm Courant –Blocker QUICK STEP Climbing Technology -Rope Wrench
- Climb down equipment with a mechanical eye blocker antifalls LOV2 of TAZ
- Breast block of Petzl
- Mechanical Climb down equipment ZIG-ZAG with carabiners of triple closing of aluminium TRIACT LOCK (R = 2.400 Kg) and GECKO (R = 3.000 Kg)